Sunday, July 27, 2008

When will the projects end?

When will these projects end???? So I have been spending all of my time doing house projects the past week. I finished painting the bedroom and I must say I think it turned out great! We also got the shed put in this week and I moved around the garage stuff and closet stuff (still a work in progress!) I still have the hallway to paint and cleaning everything up afterword is the best part. We had the missionaries over for lunch today after church....it made me think of B out there doing his work in Ohio. Hope the rest of the family had fun in Las Vegas....can't wait to see pictures. Only one week of summer left for me before I have to start back at school so I have to get my projects done! Sterling and I went with some friends hiking yesterday to a place called Natural Bridges. It is about an hour outside of Lexington. I was actually pretty cool but it was really really hot! I will post some pictures above this post.

0 comments: