Friday, February 6, 2009

Growing Belly

Sterling and I have enjoyed playing Rockband 2 for the last week or so.  We got bored during the snow week!  We have been able to get online and play with Ryan too which has been fun.
My belly seemed to pop out over the last week or so and I have been able to feel movement a little bit more.

Sterling got me some beautiful flowers. 

4 comments:

nanadover said...

Arien, you're a cute little pregnant momma!
Remember, it's not your belly poppin'! It's your little girl growing!
My love to you both!

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Oh so cute! So maybe there is a baby girl in there! I can't believe it... You look great though. I'm jealous of the flowers, tell Sterling to give Kasey a hint! Ha ha!

Tiffany said...

look how adorable you are! we want to come play rock band! branden was addicted in arizona?!

JARED AND AMY said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl EVER! I wish I was still there to go through this with you. We miss you guys! Have you thought of names yet?