Sunday, August 23, 2009

Trip to Utah

Day at the pool with Katie and Brielle. I sat her in the shallow end of the water and she seemed to enjoy it. I didn't keep her out too long because it was so hot and I didn't want her to get sunburned.
Katie and Brielle-Brielle loves the pool and she is a dark little girl. I can't believe the difference in skin color between Reagan and Brielle!
Chillin at the pool!
Taking a bath with Brielle. Brielle was really sweet with Reagan. She was very curious and loved to give her kisses.

3 comments:

JARED AND AMY said...

I'm so jealous and wish we were there at the same time! I still have your present to send. I'm a terrible friend, but I am thinking of you and wish I could meet that sweet little Reagan. Hope everything is going well and will call you soon. We need to catch up!

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

I swear, Reagan looks more "roley-poley" in these pictures than she does in real life!! She is still a tiny little munchkin!! We wish you were here to go to the pool with us about 4 times a week! :-) Miss and love you!

JenAndrewAva said...

It was fun seeing you while you were in town. Reagan is adorable! I can't wait to see you again.