Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trip to Utah

Grandma and her girls
We did lots of fun things in Utah. We went to lunch at Zupas, Kneaders, went to dinner at Cafe Rio and Red Robin. Katie and I did a scrapbook class, went to the baby expo, took the girls all around town, tried to get their pictures taken together at Target, and bought them a couple of matching outfits. We helped work on mom and dads remodel, had a bonfire, watched movies, played beatles rockband, watched conference.....and just hung out together.
Reagan is a happy girl and everywhere we go people talk to her and she smiles back at them. she is still keeping me up at night....I was hoping she would be sleeping more by now. She was good on the plane ride back. She slept for the long leg of the flight and then we had to wait in St. Louis for a connecting flight from florida that had passengers that were supposed to be on our flight so I walked with her up and down the hallways of the airport.
Brielle is walking and trying to talk she loved to get close to Reagan and give her kisses, and Reagan loved to smile at her. I think they really enjoyed each others company. We will definitely miss having someone to hang out with all the time.

1 comments:

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Cute pictures...funny, because I chose a lot of the same ones for my blog!!! I had so much fun with you guys when you were here! We missed you the minute you left!!! Give Reagan a little smooch from me and Brielle!!!!