Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ryan and Meg

Boy did we have fun with Ryan and Meg. They came in to visit on Thursday of last week. We picked them up from the Louisville airport and went to Panera Bread for dinner on the way home. Friday we went to the Kentucky Horse Park and saw the horse museum and the horses in the barn. Some of the horses were huge. The sun came out for all of the days that they were here.
Reagan liked the horses she thought they were funny. Friday night we watched a movie and ordered pizza. I got sick during the middle of the night and it was miserable.... Saturday Ryan, Meg, and Sterling went to mammoth caves and enjoyed the day out.
Sunday we enjoyed church and a BBQ at the Zastrows. It was a beautiful day and it was fun to be with friends. We also had a fire with smores.
Monday we went to the mall and walked around. We also enjoyed the sunshine outside because it was so nice. Tuesday we ran a few errands in the morning and then took them to the airport.

4 comments:

Krista said...

So who is Meg...someone special!? Can I just say that I'm pretty sure you have the happiest daughter ever! Cute!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I'm with Krista...who is Meg! Your daughter has the biggest and cutest smile ever. I can't help but smile when I see pictures of her. Cute dresses too!

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

Looks like a fun visit!! MEG????!!! :-) Yay Ryan!!

Agreed...Reagan has got to be THE happiest and smiliest girl ever!! Too cute!

Clay and Lisa said...

I love it when family comes and visits. It looks like you had them entertained. I am sure you will have more visitors soon, well I guess you get to be the visitor.