Friday, June 11, 2010

100 Years

This month is filled with a crazy amount of Birthdays for our family!  It made me think yesterday while I was in the car and I heard the song 100 years about how sad it is that life goes by so fast.  It is so fun to celebrate the years of our lives....what a milestone it is to reach 1!!  It is amazing how much babies change over the course of a year.  I love Reagan's happy spirit. She has been so happy about life and wanting to share her happiness with everyone around her since she was about 4 months old!! She smiles, waves, and now speaks jibberish to people when we go out.  We love you!!!!

3 comments:

Meagan Zastrow said...

She looks so big! We are excited for her party, Happy Birthday Reagan!

stalker sarah said...

She is so cute! I love the photo! Happy first birthday to Reagan!!!

Tiffany said...

happy birthday reagan!!!