Sometimes things just don't happen the way we want them to in life...I failed this week at trying to rid Reagan of her bottle! I know it is totally because I can't deal with it. The whining and clingy baby for two and a half days along with loss of sleep (I gave up!) Reagan uses her bottle as a soother too so she would be in her bed crying saying momma, bobba, momma, bobba. She didn't want anything to do with the sippy. So for now I am hoping that she will soon be old enough to rationalize that babies drink out of bottles and big girls drink out of sippies.
Some of the cute things she says....hold you, hi (over and over again to people in the store), after getting her ready for church the other day she stood in front of the mirror and said "so cute"! She says out, up, hat, elmo, lotion, and she will try to say her numbers up to 10 with my help. She is at a really fun age where she gets excited about little things. Last night in the bath tub she laughed over and over again about playing peek a boo which she loves to do all the time. We talked to grandma on Skype the other day and she kept touching her face on the computer screen and holding her arms out for her-it is so sad to be so far away from family! With Sterling being gone all the time we try to go visit at the hospital and keep each other company. We look forward to the days when daddy can be around more often.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Unsuccessful
Posted by Arien at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so smart!!!! I can't believe she says, "hold you" and "so cute"!!! I love her!!! I am excited to get your Christmas package out...one day next week :-)
Don't be too disappointed about the bottle, she will eventually let go. I can't believe how much she is saying! So cute!
Post a Comment