Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter Has Arrived and Updates for Me!

 This was one of the first days that it was super cold here.  I had to go to a stake youth service project and Reagan came with me.  I bundled her up so she would stay warm.  When I took her out of the stroller she had so much gear on that she did a "ralfie" from the move Christmas Story and totally fell over!  I tried not to laugh but it was really funny.
 We set up our Christmas tree early this year because Sterling doesn't have a lot of time and we wanted to do it together.  Reagan thinks it is beautiful and always goes over to touch the ornaments.  This is her with one of my headbands.  She loves to get in my drawer with all the headbands in it while I get ready and try them on.  She looks at herself in the mirror.
 Just being a silly girl!  She loves to play with toys, read books, dance, play outside, and watch shows.  Jenna has become a great friend for her.  She just recently started saying "nenna".  The other night we watched Jenna while Kelly and John went to a Christmas Party.  Jenna came over after we had already put Reagan to bed (she wasn't asleep though).  Jenna fell and started to cry and Reagan started calling for "nenna" from her bed upstairs.  It was so cute-and Jenna heard her and started to smile.  Reagan is still trying to say everything.  Every time she sees santa she says "ho, ho, ho", she tries to sing along with the Alvin and Chipmunks song in the car when they say do, do, do, do do.  Twice now when she gets really mad at me she will try to swat at me and then immediately try to give me a kiss!
 These are a few of Reagan's favorite things....stuffed animals, blankets, shows, bobbas, and boots.

 Yesterday it snowed!  It actually snowed enough for us to go out and play in it.  Sterling had just gotten off 30 hour call and he played with us.  We got all of our snow gear on and built a little snowman.  Reagan loved the snow.  She kept saying "snow"!  It looked beautiful outside and it really made it feel like Christmas is almost here.
 What a cute snow bunny!



 Reagan loves her daddy. She always ask for him and I tell her he is at work.  She likes to try to play Halo with him and give him snuggles.
 Even though she loves daddy, she is a big momma's girl-this is only because we spend SO much time together.

3 comments:

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

I love this new post!! Reagan is so cute and so smart!!!!! I can't wait to see her!!!! I was laughing at everything and loved just how adorable she is!!! Awesome you got snow! I want more snow here!! TTYL
xoxxx

Clay and Lisa said...

She is so cute I love her coat, and how it frames her adorable face.

stalker sarah said...

She is VERY cute! Love all the photos! She is growing up so fast. I can't believe my Lola is turning TWO on Sunday! Reagan will be next! Where does the time go!?!?!?