We went to the Evan's Orchard on Saturday. It was FREEZING outside! We went from fall weather to winter. We tried to have fun in the cold though. We visited the animal land where they had a camel, cows, goats, turkeys, a kangaroo, and some other animals. I told Reagan we eat turkeys for Thanksgiving and when she walked over to see them she said,"I want to eat one". Sterling and I laughed. We picked out a couple of pumpkins and enjoyed some kettle corn. It was a fun time out with Sterling!
The kangaroo was really soft and cute. I wanted to take him and the baby goats home!
3 comments:
I can't believe how cold it is already. Your little Diva is a doll!
Fun!! I was laughing out loud at Reagan's comment on wanting to eat a turkey!! haha
That is the most organized pumpkin patch I have ever seen!!
Post a Comment