Reagan LOVED Halloween this year. She got to have a party at preschool last week where she wore her costume and they had treats and games.
Halloween night Sterling was able to make it home so that we could go together. Reagan said some hilarious stuff like, "hey everybody look at me", "trick or treat". She wanted to eat every piece of candy she got-I had to keep telling her she had to wait until we got home. Whenever someone had a dog or cat at the door she had to say hi to them too.
Sterling's birthday is of course right after Halloween. We decided to surprise him with a cake and a little visit. It was fun to see him, and he got to share cake with his coworkers. I kept telling Reagan during the day that we were going to wish daddy happy birthday and take him the cake. She was super excited to see him. Happy birthday Sterling! We appreciate all of your hard work!!
2 comments:
I can't believe Reagan wasn't scared of you guys...you look WAY scary!!! She looks cute in all of her different costumes, and I'm sure everyone was looking at her even before she said, "Look at me"!!!!!!!! :-)
LOVED your costumes! Happy Birthday Dr. Card. Love you!
Post a Comment