Yesterday we celebrated Reagan's 3rd birthday. Her birthday is actually on the 11th, but Saturday was a more convenient day for everyone else. She woke up that morning and told me she was 3 not 2 any more. For months she has been telling me that she wants a pony party and she has never wavered. I wasn't exactly sure what a pony party involved so I asked her a few questions. She wanted a pony cake and preceded to tell me that is was a pink cake with pink frosting and pink sprinkles. I decided to try and go with a My Little Pony theme. We planned to go to the Thanksgiving Point animal farm and look at the animals and ride pony's. We drove all the way there and encountered CRAZY wind. It was way to windy to get out and enjoy the animals so we decided to go bowling. The girls seemed to enjoy it and we all had a good time. After bowling we went for Reagan's favorite food (PIZZA) at the Pie. There was a live singer there who Brielle and Reagan had a blast dancing to and putting tips in his jar. He sang happy birthday to Reagan and she stood there the whole time happy that she was the center of attention. We went to Katie's house after to open presents and have some cupcakes. Everyone was so generous. She got a baby doll, a baby stroller, My Little Pony play set, a Brave book and lipgloss, Rapunzel nightgown, stickers, and a preschool learning book. She immediately wanted to play with the pony's. She also wondered why her card didn't play music like Brielle's! What a funny girl! We got to Skype with daddy after we got home to show him all the presents and tell him we love him. Reagan sure misses her daddy.
I can't believe that it has been 3 years since Reagan came into our family. She is such a strong, beautiful, smart little girl. She is so loving (when she wants to be!) Her best friend is Brielle. They have a love hate sister relationship. I tried to measure her the other day to see how tall she was. She was somewhere around 34 inches and she weighs about 25 pounds. She loves to learn and knows most of her ABC's. Her favorite color is pink. We are so glad that she is part of our family-we love her to pieces!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday cutie!
I have more pictures of her birthday that I need to send you!! Hope you got your appliances delivered today! Brielle is going to be a lost soul without her BFF Reagan at the end of this week! Miss you!
Post a Comment