We have had lots of visitors come since we moved here in July. Mom and dad came for a week and brought Reagan and Annie. Brad and Lu came for a little bit less than a week in July, and Katie, Brielle, Sandi, and Kasey came in August. It has been nice to have so many people come and see us!!
We bought a pass to the zoo and have been able to go a couple of times. It is so fun to feed the giraffes...they eat right out of your hand. Reagan thinks it is so cool. Brielle was scared and didn't want to feed them.
The bears decided to show off for us...
We went for a hike at a place called seven falls. There were like 300 stairs to climb to the top of these falls. I got to the top and thought I was going to die (I puked). I am still not adjusted to the altitude here and being pregnant doesn't help. I was also terrified of heights while we were climbing the stairs and they were slippery because of the rain that came before we got there. Reagan told me not to be scared she would hold my hand...
We went to Denver and did some shopping, posted a bunch of girl clothes on Ebay, and just hung out. It was so fun!
This last week Reagan started her first day of preschool at the Family of Christ. Her teachers name is Mrs. Schaffert. She was so excited to go. She gets to stay and have lunch with kids and then I pick her up. She had to get allergy tested before she started preschool and she is definitely allergic to peanuts. She is also supposed to steer clear of tree nuts. The doctor made us get an Epi-pen. She was really good at the allergist. She only cried right after they scraped her back and because one of the scratches was itching really bad. Reagan also started dance this week and the Sundance studio. She would not let me take her picture so I will have to try and get one this week.
Reagan LOVES Annie. She wants to tease her and chase her and give her snuggles. I thought this was such a cute picture of them together!


1 comments:
What??? Someone in the world still blogs? :-) That is crazy!! Love all of your new pictures...cutest pic of Reagan and sweet Annie! We had so much fun in CO...can't wait to visit again!!
Post a Comment