We couldn't get her to smile. This is us out to dinner....love you babe!! So Katie and Brielle came to visit and we had
a great time hanging out, shopping, and just
being together!!!! Brielle is so cute and Katie is such a great mom! We miss you guys tons!So here are some samples of my diaper cakes.....I wouldn't mind selling them I just need to find some buyers.
Arien! That is the cutest baby gift I've ever seen! I'm a practical person that often gives people diapers at baby showers, but never out of the Pamper's package. I wish there wasn't a shipping issue . . . I'd commission one of you pieces for sure. You are so creative!
1 comments:
Arien! That is the cutest baby gift I've ever seen! I'm a practical person that often gives people diapers at baby showers, but never out of the Pamper's package. I wish there wasn't a shipping issue . . . I'd commission one of you pieces for sure. You are so creative!
Post a Comment