So, I have decided that Heavenly Father must have a sense of humor. I complain about primary every week and how things should be different, and low and behold somebody heard my murmuring! I have been called to be the second counselor in the primary presidency?? What? Am I even old enough to do that? I don't have any kids??? I am really excited-but stressed out at the same time. My friend Julie just got called to be the president in her ward, so I don't envy that.
School started last Wednesday and I am trying to find a good reason why I wanted to go back to middle school this year. What was I thinking?? The sixth graders are really sweet for now (we'll see in a few weeks) , I have a seventh grade class from *&^$ and my 8th graders keep me on my toes. I am totally unprepared this year and I feel like there is never enough time in my day for all the things I need to do!
Sterling is staying busy with school... his first rotation for his third year of med school has been in neurology. He moonlights sometimes twice a week and has to be on call again.
Annie's leg is improving greatly-she walks on it a lot more and wants to play ball more often.
We love and miss all of our family!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Sense of Humor
Posted by Arien at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on your new calling! You'll be awesome in the presidency. I miss the spirit that the primary kids have. It's much different then YW. (not that they don't bring the spirit) Your niece is Beautiful and growing so fast! Good Job Sterling on two more years done. Good luck this year. Arien, I love your diaper cakes. I've only seen them at one shower here and I want to learn how to make them. Maybe next I see you, you can show me how. Love you guys! Give Annie a big hug for us!
No stresses about the Primary!!! I just had this feeling you were going to get called to the presidency...they need you desperately in there!!! You will be perfect for the calling! I don't envy your teaching job though. Those kids would intimidate me an I would probably come home every day crying!! You're a champ for putting up them!
you will be so wonderful in primary! You're perfect for it because you are so young and bring so many great ideas! I love your diaper cakes and I think you should definitely start selling them. You can make some cards and drop them off at all of the baby boutiques in lexington, you'd start a fabulous business!
Post a Comment