So Sterling had his 30th birthday on Saturday and it probably wasn't quite the day that he hoped for. We had planned to go cosmic bowling with friends that night and it turns out that I was not feeling well all weekend. So instead of me getting to do nice things for him, he had to help me fix meals, do laundry, and hear me complain. I am glad he was able to still go out with friends on Saturday for bowling even though I didn't get to be there :( Thanks honey for being such a great husband! I love you tons and can't wait to celebrate lots of birthdays with you. HAPPY 30TH!!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Sterling!
(I can't believe you're 30! I remember when you were a little tyke!)I keep getting younger so how come you are getting older?:):)
Love you
MamaDover
We do love you Ster! And Arien, I'm happy you are sick!
Post a Comment