I haven't updated my blog for a while now...It is because I haven't felt well. For those of you who don't know I am pregnant (almost 12 weeks along) and I have been ill. I don't want to gripe too much, but I don't think a woman had a whole lot of input on how this pregnancy thing should go! Currently I am taking two different medications to cope with the nausea, dry heaving, and vomiting. It seems to be getting better though so hopefully I am coming to the close of this fun part!
Sterling is currently on Labor and delivery rotation at the hospital so he is gone long hours but it is interesting for him to see what goes on in that service.
I am going to Utah this week to spend time with my family since I have taken several weeks off of work for my sickness. I look forward to driving with my dad! I took the car in today to have the tires checked-rotated etc and one tire had a big old split in it. So my Christmas present this year is a new tire for my car! I don't think it gets much more exciting than that. Anybody want to compete with me??????????
What would life be without a few challenges?
9 comments:
We will miss you while you are gone, but I am so excited that you will be in Utah with family. Hopefully, you will be feeling much better and enjoy your Utah visit. Post some pictures for me.
I am so so so so so so so sorry to hear that you have been sick. Gripe all you want, sister, because there is nothing worse. I'm a listening ear when you need one! Have fun in Utah!
Sorry you've been so sick! YUCK!! Hope you feel better soon. Maybe the next trimester will do you some good.
Well...I can't really compete with the Christmas present, since you really needed a new tire, but one year for Christmas, Chris got me a new toilet seat. We didn't need one, I didn't want one, and that was the only thing he got me...hmmmm
Can't wait to see you! Give Annie a hug for us.
I am sorry you've been so sick, but a new little one! How exciting is that?!?!
One year, I, too received a new toilet seat...a padded one! YIPPEE!
Another year, I received a new bathrobe...in a size 4. (I wore a size 14 so back to the store for an exchange). Two years later, I received another bathrobe...exactly like the previous bathrobe. Yep... the same color, the same little flower- exactly the same, only in two sizes too big.(He said the bathrobe LOOKED like something I'd wear...HELLO! I HAD BEEN WEARING IT FOR TWO YEARS!(He has gotten better with gifts over the years!:):)One year, though, he gave me a new floor jack for my car. My car didn't have a jack and he didn't want me to be without, so he loaned me his. He bought a really good jack (which took all his Christmas money), wrapped it up, and wrote the most touching note to go with it. Heck, he could have given me another toilet seat, for all I cared, as long as there was another touching note to go with it:):)
Have a safe trip!
(We're going to be in Utah this next week, visiting Mike and Brooke.)
Give Sterling my love!
I'm trying really hard to act surprised right now, but grandpa spilled the pregnancy beans several weeks ago. Lol. We're so excited for you and Sterling! I'm sorry you're feeling sick. Our family pregnancy genetics are screwed up. Just remember that you WILL live through this and at the end you'll have an adorable baby to show for it. Take care. Let us know if you need anything.
Sorry to hear you have been sick. I do not wish that on anyone. Glad to hear it is getting a little better. Hopefully it will not last much longer. I am so happy for you guys. When is your due date?
CONGRATS!! Oh, I'm so excited for you guys.....sorry about the sickness. I was sick until about week 18. Hang in there. You feel like you're terminally ill now, but it will pass, and it's worth it!!
Safe travels to Utah!
Congratulations to the both of you!! Babies are the best!! You already have a darling nursery ready to go--good for you! Sorry about your nausea--no fun! Hang in there! Hope to see you in Utah!
Hey Cuz! This is Erika (Holding) Mitchell. Congratulations on being pregnant! I finally found you and really want to keep in touch. What have you been up to the last oh million years! Does anyone else in your family have a blog? How's life treating you?
Post a Comment