Monday, December 8, 2008

Driving Cross Country

Well I must say that driving across the country is a daunting task!  Fortunately we made it safely with no problems and no bad weather.  Thanks to my dad for coming and driving with me, and thanks to Heavenly Father for watching over us.  I was even fortunate enough to feel decent all the way until we got home (then it wasn't pretty!)  It is amazing how much open space there is in this world because it seems like there are so many people to fill it.  It has been great to be here so far even though I haven't felt well.  I am looking out the window right now at the beautiful snow falling to the ground and it really makes it feel like the holiday season.  I miss having lots of snow where we are at.  Happy holidays to all!

3 comments:

Clay and Lisa said...

I really miss the snow this time of year. Your making me homesick. Since, it is cold it seems like we should have snow, but I guess most people in Kentucky can't drive in it. Hope, you feel better soon. Have a Happy Holiday season.

The Clayburn Family said...

I am so glad you arrived safely. Enjoy the time you get to spend with family. We miss you! Have a great Holiday and enjoy the snow. Keep it there!

JARED AND AMY said...

I miss the snow too! It was 70 degrees yesterday here in Texas. It feels weird to not have cold weather and snow during the holidays. Hope you feel better. It does get better around 15 weeks. I was really sick in the beginning too. It's the worst! What's your due date?