Are you excited? Just wondering because there are no exclamation marks on "It's a Girl" and where is the picture that officially shows that she is a girl?? WHERE"S THE ENTHUSIASM girl???? :-) jk SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy and excited for you guys! Congrats! Girls are the BEST!
Congrats! Girls are the best! I'm so excited for you and man you are sooo tiny. At 14 weeks I was already showing a belly. Hope you are feeling better. I hated the sickness part of pregnancy but it all gets better in the end and its totally worth it.
8 comments:
Are you excited? Just wondering because there are no exclamation marks on "It's a Girl" and where is the picture that officially shows that she is a girl?? WHERE"S THE ENTHUSIASM girl???? :-) jk SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy and excited for you guys! Congrats! Girls are the BEST!
What fun news!! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. I'm so glad for such great news at the end of my long day. We miss you guys!!
Yay! Congratulations!
Yay! Gavin will have a girlfriend! We're so excited for you guys!
Another girl for the Card family! That is exciting! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I am excited for you.
Congrats!!! She's going to be a cutie! Hope you're not feeling as sick as the first trimester!
Congrats! Girls are the best! I'm so excited for you and man you are sooo tiny. At 14 weeks I was already showing a belly. Hope you are feeling better. I hated the sickness part of pregnancy but it all gets better in the end and its totally worth it.
Post a Comment