I made these yummy treats for dinner at Brandon and Tiffany's on Sunday. They were so easy and they tasted really good!


So I am officially 6 months along YEAH! I did have a rough Thursday-I got some nasty bug and was throwing up like crazy. I couldn't keep anything down so my doctor made me go to the hospital to get fluids. I had two bags of fluid and some meds and they stuck me with a few needles. I did get to come home though and rest instead of staying overnight. I recovered over the rest of the weekend.

2 comments:
You are so cute! I hope you're feeling better! Any names yet?
You never cease to amaze me!Those treats look delish! You better stop doing such great things. I am trying to think up some great things for your baby shower, but I'm always being shown up by you and your creativity and craftiness!!! :-) Way to go Martha!
Post a Comment