Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mall

First I have to say thanks to my friend Julie for sending me such an adorable headband-second I love taking Reagan places with bows in Kentucky. You don't see very many babies with bows or headbands here because nobody sells them (I keep telling myself I should start a business here ) so everybody stops you and asks where you got the headband. Today as we were walking around the mall everyone wanted to talk to Reagan and look at her-it is very different than home where there are tons of babies! She was totally showing off and smiling at the people who talked to her!

4 comments:

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Oh my gosh...I can't wait to see these huge smiles of Reagan! They must be melting your heart every minute!!

nanadover said...

Reagan is adorable! Such a cutie!

Krista said...

Oh my goodness what an adorable smile!

Meg said...

Yeah! A baby girl that looks like Mommy! Sorry Ster. She is super cute and I love the big smiles!