It was a beautiful fall Sunday here-amazing actually. It was around 70 with clear blue skies.

What a cute family!!

I made these bundt cakes for primary for our teachers. We gave them to them after our primary program today. The kids did a great job!

Thanks grandma for such a cute little outfit!

6 comments:
What a picture perfect little family!!!! I love Reagan's fluffy hairbow...SO CUTE!!!!!! She is getting so big! I can't believe she likes her exersaucer already!! Can't wait to hang out at Christmas time! Only a month away from this week...hooray!!!
Those cakes were delicious! Thanks for the extra one! It was a beautiful day today. Reagan looked so cute!
What a cute picture of all three of you!!! Eden said, "that baby is sooo cute", and we know how honest four year olds are! The cakes were delicious and oh so cute.
Thanks again for all your help in Primary. I LOVED the cakes. You are so talented and have the cutest family!!
Reagan is always so smiley. What a doll. Cute family photo.
I can't believe how big she's getting. She's such a doll! You guys are a darling family.
Post a Comment