Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We celebrated Halloween with the missionaries and Bruce. We had a great night filled with pizza, rockband, and a firepit with smores. Unfortunately we didn't have very many trick or treaters because we are in a circle. I saw tons of them walking on the main roads but they bypassed our little street.
Today we celebrated Sterling's birthday. I woke up really early and made him some monkey bread for breakfast (it didn't turn out very well this time!) and we got ready for church. After church we went to Dr. Sam's office for her Treats for Troops fund raiser. They sang to Sterling and gave him a cake. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweetheart-I love you so much. Thank you for all that you do for our family!!!!!!

Thanks to the Marcum's for a fabulous murder mystery party. I was Glumda the witch and Sterling was The Prince of Dimness.

This is at the ward trunk or treat. I won the scariest costume. I think the funniest part about this Halloween is that Reagan didn't even care how scary I looked!

4 comments:

Blair said...

Amazing costumes! Hope you had a happy halloween!!

-ash

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

You guys had some great costumes once again!! Wish we could have bonfired with you for Halloween!!! Where are more pictures of my little Reagie??? Love and miss you tons!!

Meg said...

You two are always dressed so fun on Halloween!
And Happy Birthday Ster! We really did think of you all day yesterday!

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

Awesome costumes!!! Reagan looks SO CUTE, and are you supposed to be the beauty queen who used too much tanning lotion? :-) Love it!!