Wow the temps have dropped significantly here and we had our first showing of snow this year. It was probably a millimeter or less but fun to wake up and see. What a busy time of year! Last night we were able to attend the oral surgery christmas party. Dr. V has it at his house every year. It is always a fancy party with violins playing, catered food and drinks. It is a nice party for all of the residents and their families. Reagan looked adorable and smiled for everyone. She wasn't feeling super well (poor thing is all congested) so she was a little cranky. People thought it was funny that I spike her hair a little-they kept saying that it looked like her dads. I like it to have a little volume!!!!

Trying to get a family shot but Reagan didn't want to look at the man taking our picture!

This was at our ward Christmas party. The theme was Christmas in Nauvoo. We had a nice dinner, sang songs, had a gingerbread house contest, and had santa come. Reagan looked really cute in her tights and reindeer shirt!

We stayed at the church forever after the party cleaning up. It is amazing how much work it takes....It would be nice if everyone pitched in a little!

This is the beautiful log house I made. Tiffany and I got together and had some fun creating and decorating our gingerbread houses. We didn't really make them out of gingerbread though-cardboard was much easier!

3 comments:
such a fun night! i didn't even think about clean up- when brandens not there i don't even attempt to help!- now i wish i would have stayed!
you look beautiful- i love your hair curly!
Reagan, looked so cute just like always. I think you log cabin was very cute and Nauvoo like.
Reagan has such a cute smile. I love the big picture of her at the top. What a cute girl!
Post a Comment