Monday, December 21, 2009

Reagan's Baby Blessing

Katie, Sandi, Reagan and I. Brielle went down for a nap.
Family picture minus Brad and Ryan....

Sterling did a great job on Reagan's blessing. She did not want to hold still-was wiggling the whole time and then as soon as the blessing was over and he held her up she smiled at the entire congregation! Everyone started to laugh.












4 comments:

Krista said...

Glad all went well. I love the family photo. You all look great.

TNT(she) said...

Now THAT is one beautiful baby (that I never even knew existed!)! Of course, to look at her parents, one cannot be surprised...

Can't wait to catch up on your lives; hope all is as well as it looks way over there! Merry Merry Merry Christmas!
Tyra

Meagan Zastrow said...

She looks so cute. I love the little bloomers. Hope you are having a nice vacation.

Meg said...

So cute. I love what a mommy's girl she is! Is she always so smiley and happy?