We went to the zoo with the Zastrows and the Rosenhan's and we had a great time. Our favorite part was the water park area. It was so hot and it felt great to get in and cool off. This was Reagan's first time at a water park area and she LOVED it. Right after I got her suit on she wanted to take off and go see what all the excitement was about. She crawled right over to the water stuff and didn't care at all when it sprayed her in the face.


I tried to hold her for a picture here and all she wanted to do was get down so she could play. She played for about 45 minutes clapping and yelling. She kept sticking her finger in the holes that the water was squirting out from. Her, E, and I played together in the "little" kids section since the big kids weren't very careful around the little ones.

0 comments:
Post a Comment