Saturday afternoon we ventured out with friends to Evan's Orchard for an apple picking festival. It was really hot outside! We enjoyed walking around the orchard and picking a few different kinds of apples. Reagan kept saying flooooower...we also enjoyed some apple cider and kettle korn. It poured while we were there and we had to take shelter in the little store that they had. Sunday we enjoyed the apples in dessert (apple crisp and apple cake-YUM) with the Zastrow's.
This pumpkin is more my size!!!!!
Grandma sent us a fabulous box filled with goodies. Reagan got some new pajamas (thanks Katie), an outfit, and some goldfish and candy. Thanks for the cute pumpkin decoration and material too! We love you guys tons and miss you. Reagan loved playing in the box!
7 comments:
Great pictures!!! She sure is a cutie pie!
Ahhhh....she is so cute! And the orchard looks like so much fun! I remember when we all went to the one in Georgetown! Miss you guys!
You have been busy. I need to come do a sewing project with you, but I would need a real basic one. I can't believe how grown-up Reagan looks, when you see her in her pictures.
You always do such fun family activites. I can't believe its so hot there, its sooo cold here! Enjoy the heat for the rest of us.
Reagan is getting so big!! You guys have fun stuff there in the fall! Apple picking orchards?! Wow, that is awesome!! Looks like fun!!! I love Reagan's face when she is in the box...SO ADORABLE!!!!
She just doesn't even look like the same baby anymore! What a cute little toddler you have now :) You guys look great too of course!
I wonder how far away you guys are from us now, and where an inbetween spot would be? It would be fun to take a trip and meet up half way!
Post a Comment