Practicing for the camera!!!! Daddy is tired from working so HARD!! Saturday the women got to go and enjoy the relief society broadcast and dinner while the men took the kids and hung out together. It was nice to have a little break for myself. Kids are wonderful, but sometimes life can be challenging when you never get your own time.....
Sterling actually had a day off so here we are being lazy on a Sunday! It has been really warm here until yesterday. Now it has cooled about 30 degrees here. We were freezing today! Reagan had her 15 month check up about a week and ago and she is 18 pounds 10 oz, 28 and 3/4 inches tall, and her head is 46 centimeters. She is still in the 3-5 percentile for weight and height. She loves books, being outside, dancing, and watching shows.
I was so excited she could finally start wearing her fall clothes! I bought this last year at Christmas thinking she could wear it and she is just fitting into it now (it is 6-12 months!) She looked really cute in it!
2 comments:
AHHHHHH...the cutest pictures!! I love that little baby doll Reagan!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
She is seriously adorable. I hear ya on the mommy break. Kris is in school full time, so its just me and Evie. Every mommy deserves a break...often!
Post a Comment