So we just had our stake youth fireside to introduce the theme for this year. I thought the decorations turned out really cute. The fireside went really well, but it was a lot of work!
Today I had a dentist appointment for a cleaning and Reagan was hilarious. She wanted to say hi to everyone and show them her teeth. When I got home I gave her a little bit of peanut butter and she started to get an itchy eye and a swollen top lip. I was worried about her being able to breathe or having a serious reaction so I took her over to the ER. They kept an eye on her for a little bit, and we will eventually have to get her allergy tested to confirm an allergy. Until then I guess we will be avoiding anything with peanut butter in it!
3 comments:
Oh no, that's a bummer about the peanut butter. The decorations turned out beautiful.
Oh my gosh Arien...how darling did everything turn out!!!! The table looked far too good for a church fireside!! haha You're awesome!
You did all that for a fireside? I'm impressed! You'll have to tell me about your flight to Vegas. That is the saddest thing I've ever heard!
Post a Comment