The other day we received a package in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Card. It was several puzzles for Reagan. She was SO excited. Reagan Loves doing puzzles. I laid her down for her nap and the first thing she said when she woke up was "PUZZLES". She also wanted to take one with us when I went to the grocery store and she sat in the back of the basket and did it.
We went to the annual HMA resident picnic at the Kentucky Horse Park. We had dinner and then Reagan wanted to ride on the pony Gizmo. She liked riding the horse and went around one and a half times-then she was ready to get off and go do the slide. Daddy was really nice and he played with her on the playground. On the way to the HMA picnic we were listening to Disney music on the radio. Reagan loves to listen to the Disney songs. She really tries hard to sing along to a lot of the songs and she does pretty well. She knows a lot of the words. One of her favorite songs right now is I Got a Dream from Tangled. Sterling and I laugh in the front seat at how cute it is to hear her sing.
Lately you have been wanting to eat bananas with sprinkles (Katie introduced this to you in Utah). You also like eating the Campbell's Chicken and Stars soup- minus the chicken.
1 comments:
Cute pictures!!! Reagan looks adorable (as usual)! She is going to own every puzzle out there pretty soon :-) Such a smart girl!! I have been awaiting a new post from you. We too love hearing Brielle try to sing every last word in all of the Disney songs!!Miss you guys!
Post a Comment