We just found out that we are having a boy! It is pretty crazy to think what a difference it will be to have a boy! We have been surrounded by girls for so long. On the Card side of the family it has been almost 18 years since there has been a boy. Reagan was so funny when I told her mom was going to have a boy-she said, "no I want a girl". I told her we don't get to pick what we want and she told me again that she wanted a girl. Hopefully she will get used to the idea of having a brother! We have to get into boy mode now and start over with clothing, etc!
Friday, May 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What an amazing picture! Congratulations!!
So happy it's a boy! I'm sure Reagan will be a great big sis!
Post a Comment