Saturday, September 27, 2008

Annie



I must say that I love Annie tons. She is such a great snuggler and friend. Sterling and I have been running around today. Sterling was nice enough to change the oil in both cars. Tomorrow is our primary program-hopefully things run smoothly. I am getting very excited to go to Utah for a few days in October. We also booked some flights to go and visit the Card family in Oregon over Christmas break which we are very excited about. Life is busy as always....

3 comments:

Clay and Lisa said...

I love the halloween picture of you two, and the rest of the halloween changes to your blog.

Kirstin said...

Love Your Halloween Blog! That halloween picture still cracks me up. We miss Annie! But I'm so excited to see you in December!

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

The Halloween blog rocks!!!!! Love it!!! Now you need to do a playlist. I got the ideas for my songs from the Halloween mix you guys made us last year. I think it's the best Halloween mix ever!!! You should market it!! Annie is the sweetest dog ever. She and Cohen are the only animals that make me want a dog...someday and maybe :-)