Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fun Times

Hmm....so we did dance dance revolution over at some friends house this weekend and I totally sucked.  I don't know what it is but I feel like I have no coordination when I play this game.
Cutest bedding ever....now when Brielle comes to stay (or any other babies) she will have something stylish to sleep in!
I love polkadots!

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

You guys are such a gorgeous couple! Arien your hair is sooo long and pretty! Cutest pillows...I love them. I need your secret to the diaper cakes! I have 2 nieces due before the end of the year and another niece or nephew at the beginning of the year. Are you guys planning on visiting for the holidays? I should just pick up the phone and call you. The girls would love to talk to you too. Sterling is was so nice of you to call Chris the other day. It made his day.
Can't wait to talk to you!

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

First of all, I LOVE the new background and layout of your blog...so cute!!! You guys look silly playing dance revolution. I am terrible at that!! Looks like fun though. And last but not least, Nina Selby is amazing!!!

Tiffany said...

i love love love the bedding! i wonder if savannah would sleep longer if she slept in that...?