Monday, September 15, 2008

Halloween


So some people don't like Halloween, but I have decided over the last couple years that I really like Halloween a lot!!!! It is so fun to find awesome costumes and decorate. I got my Martha Stewart Living Magazine this month and they had lots of cute ideas for parties. I told Sterling that if I had time I would love to throw a Halloween party-maybe next year!

So CUTE!!!!





4 comments:

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

I got my magazine today in the mail!!! I haven't read through it yet, but looks like tons of cute stuff!!! You ARE Martha Stewart silly, of course you could throw a Halloween party this year or anytime!!!!!

Jen said...

My kids love Halloween and Mike hates it. Oh well! Not last year, but the year before we threw a huge Halloween party with about 20 kids and lots of ghoulish treats and spooky games. The girls still talk about it!

Tiffany said...

we SHOULD throw a halloween party! it would be so much fun! we need to start planning our halloween crafts; i need to email you about the vinyl lettering, i totally forgot!

JARED AND AMY said...

You guys are so cute!!!! Seeing all the fun stuff in Lexington makes me miss Kentucky. The fall colors are beautiful and I love the weather change. It's still in the 80's here, so we'll wait for winter when we can go home to Utah. Congratulations on the pregnancy news. We're so excited for you both!