Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jen and Julie's TAG

I was tagged! Six weird and random things about me!The rules are:* Link to the person who tagged you (Jen's blog/Julie's Blog)* Post the rules on your blog* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted Weird things about myself, in no particular order:
1. I enjoy cleaning all the time. I like everything to be organized a certain way. My closet has to be color coordinated, I don't like people to mess up the vacuum lines after I vacuum, and I don't' like piles of stuff!
2. I don't like anything public...public restrooms, public locker rooms, etc. I especially don't like hotels. I never take my shoes off and touch the carpet or go barefoot in the shower. I used to sleep with a hoodie on so I didn't have to touch the pillows. I definitely NEVER touch the comforters! EWWWWWWW
3. I don't like left over food.....there are very few things that taste good the second day.
4. I actually enjoy mowing the lawn. I don't like weed eating though. Over the summer I mowed about 3 lawns (including ours) because I can't stand it when peoples weeds grow and they come into my yard!
5. I let my dog kiss me on the face!
6. I drove 2 hours this summer and last summer(destination Indiana) to go to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale since we don't have one in Kentucky...what can I say?????


Tag You are IT
Kristi
Amy C
Lisa
Amy R
Tiffany
Katie

3 comments:

Kolette said...

Hi Arien, it's Kolette. My email is jhfamily@comcast.net. That would have been helpful earlier! :) I am glad we can catch up through this blogging world!

Clay and Lisa said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun in Utah (as if there was even a chance you wouldn't). I know I can't wait to go back when I can stay for a little longer. I also posted my six quirks.

Jen said...

I think it's pretty funny after all your clean freakiness that you let Annie lick your face :) Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing you soon!