
We decided to go to the
cemetery to see all the cool gravestones. This
cemetery in Lexington is really old and it is amazing. It was such a beautiful warm day.

I thought these ones were cool looking from the 1800's.

This was a huge tree in the
cemetery that has been around since the time of the constitution signing.

This is where Henry Clay is buried the memorial is huge!

7 comments:
Cool graveyard pics!
by the way -
TAG! You're it!
Hey Cards!
I found your blog while "surfing" around. So cute!
It's so much fun seeing how you're doing!
Hope it's okay if I pass your blog onto Mike and Brooke!
Love you lots!
Cathy (Nanadover)
Hi Arien, Darling blog! I'm so glad we found you. I sent another invite to our blog. Let me know if it doesn't work. Happy Haunting! Love, Kami
Consider yourself tagged. Check out my blog for your instructions!
Hi Arien!
Kami told me about your blog - so fun to see what you two are up to! If you send me your email, I'll send you an invite to our blog. If you have email addresses for Katie, your mom or anyone else, please send them as well!
Love - Kolette
So morbid. I was looking to see if I could spot some orbs or something. J/K. That's somewhere I would go. I've heard that place is actually quite beautiful in the Spring. I'll have to check it out. :0)
Post a Comment