Reagan playing with Jenna.


Reagan eating her first cookie. Annie sat intently waiting and after a while I turned my head and the cookie had suddenly disappeared. I looked at Annie and there was drool dripping from her mouth-and the cookie was gone....Annie enjoyed the cookie too!

2 comments:
She is always so cute and happy! Just wait Annie will soon now crumbs will be coming her way, and she will time it perfect to snatch any food from Reagan.
DaddyO always says we should get Abbey & Olive a set of T-shirts that say "STAFF" on the back, since they do such a good job of keeping the drops, spills, and oopses cleaned up. This HAS to be one reason why kids & dogs have such close relationships. I don't know how people raise toddlers without a pup or two under the table!
We love seeing so many pics of your beautiful little family!
Post a Comment