Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Sunday

These are just some cute Sunday Pics. We went to church today and this was my first week not being in the primary presidency since I have been called to the young women's stake presidency, but I did sub for the 11 year olds.
Reagan has started to prop herself up in her crib on her bumper I am afraid that we are going to have to lower her mattress so that she won't try to climb out. I went in to check on her tonight while she was sleeping and she was laying horizontally in her crib with her feet propped up on the bumpers sound asleep. What a silly girl!!!

2 comments:

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

What darling girls!!!! Ok, Sterling too :-) We miss our "Reagi". She is going to give you a run for your money! Crazy girl in her crib!! That's funny!!!
Love ya!!!

Meg said...

Is she ever not smiling? She seems like such a happy baby! You guys are such a cute little fam :)