Katie and I decided to get creative and sew something for the girls this week. We bought a pattern for the bloomers/skirt and then improvised on the shirts. They turned out really cute. I will post a picture later with the girls actually in their outfits!!!



Last night we enjoyed a night out with Sandi, Mom and dad. We went to the Michael Buble concert at the E center. He was amazing. We had a great time. After we waited in line to meet the opening act Naturally 7 and have them sign a CD for my mom. It snowed today and yesterday here and it is really COLD!!!!

2 comments:
It looks like you are having so much fun (not that you wouldn't). However, I actually prefer the 80 degree weather here over the snow there, but being with family and friends would be worth the snow, and I am pretty sure it will warm up before you come home.
The little outfit looks so cute. It looks like you are having a lot of fun. Enjoy your last week or so.
Post a Comment