Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cute New Dress

My friend Meagan and I took another class to make a dress for our girls. It turned out really cute! I am sad that it is way too big for Reagan to wear. I guess we will just save it for later!


My curious little child decided to climb in the bumbo so she could reach the high chair. Today she got into my cupboard that has tupperware and was throwing it all over the kitchen and banging it together to make noise.
Reagan and Jenna enjoying each others company!!!

4 comments:

Dash Of Sass said...

Arien!!! its whit!! that is so cute! what pattern did you use? i need your number for when i get up the nerve to actually cut the other dress out. i am nervous to start what if i mess up!?!? so nerve wracking!! super cute! wish you lived closer so we could have sewing days!!!! hope all is well!! super cute!xoxoxo

stalker sarah said...

I LOVE that dress! You are so talented! And Reagan is so stinkin' cute! I love that outfit she's wearing in the photo!

Clay and Lisa said...

That dress is so cute! Is Jenna as big as Reagan now?

Krista said...

That dress is adorable. You are so talented. I love that Reagan is always smiling.