Because we have had some warm spring weather I decided to get the pool out on Friday. I filled it partly with hose water and then used a bucket and filled it with warm tap water too. I slathered both girls up with sun block. Reagan really liked the pool and Jenna liked it only if I was holding her in it. All three of us sat in it and played. Neither of them liked getting out and having their swimsuits taken off. They screamed and I am sure the neighbors must have thought I was abusing my children over here!




3 comments:
Adorable swimsuit!! I can't believe you already got out the pool! Jenna and Reagan totally loo like the same age!
So cute! This is the best spring I've experienced here. The kids have been out in their swimsuits twice already, once was three weeks ago.
She is so so so cute, Arien! I love all the recent posts! We miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment