Friday, February 25, 2011

Cousins and Dancing

Brielle and Katie came to visit and we have been having a great time!  The girls are having a great time with each other jumping on the bed and the couch, doing puzzles, reading books, watching shows, and just being crazy!!!We have been to Monkey Joes which Reagan hated, enjoyed cupcakes from Gigi's (amazing!!! we have been there 2 times this week already!) Today Reagan started a little baby ballet class.  This was her first week and she was a little shy..she had a hard time waiting to take her turn and following Miss Sarah.  She wanted to run around and do her own thing.  She seemed like she had fun though so we will see how it goes.  
 Reagan has been saying really funny things lately.  She will get really mad at Annie or Jenna or Brielle and point her finger at them and tell them to "stop" and then she babbles a bunch of stuff after that.  The other day when we were at Monkey Joes there was a baby that was crying and she said, "oh no baby sad"!  She will complete something and say "I did it".  It is really fun to watch her grow even though she likes to hit me and try to pull my hair when she gets angry.  
Such a cute little ballerina.

6 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

Oh my goodness. What a darling little ballerina. I had no idea they had classes for such youngsters! She is just precious!!

Hillery said...

I'm glad you found a place for dance! Where are you going?

stalker sarah said...

She is so cute! I also didn't know they could take classes then! I can't wait for Lola to start dancing! Sounds like you are having a great time with company! :)

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Please email me the couple of pictures you took from our trip so I can post them on my blog!! I love the sweetest things Reagan says...so cute!!! We are missing you guys like crazy already!!! Love ya

Krista said...

Cutest and littlest ballerina I've ever seen. So glad Katie could come visit.

Meg said...

There is nothing cuter than a toddler in a tutu. She is darling. And so big!