Friday, February 4, 2011

Cute Saying

Reagan has been saying the cutest things-The other day at the church she started to hold my hands and say "rosies" I don't know where she learned how to do ring around the rosies, but she wanted to do it and sing the song at the same time.  Last night Sterling was trying to button her shirt and she said, "daddy tickle" over and over again!  At bedtime I told her to say I love you daddy and so she said,"love you daddy"...it was so adorable.  She is trying really hard to put words together and say everything.  She loves to sing the ABC song.  We are having so much fun watching her grow and express her personality!

3 comments:

stalker sarah said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how much she is changing! :)

Krista said...

They are so much fun when they start talking! I just love this age.

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

She's so cute...and so smart :-) She makes me happy and I love her~!!