Valentines day this year was special for us. Sterling and I celebrated on Friday night by going to Malone's and then getting ice cream after word. Saturday I received flowers from Sterling! On Valentines day Sterling was on call at the hospital, but he had chocolate strawberries sent (trust me they were delicious!). We went to visit him at the hospital and share some snacks. We love him!! Thanks for the Valentine gifts!
Grandma and Grandpa Card sent this adorable outfit! I couldn't get her to smile, but she looks really cute in it! This morning I was giving Reagan a bath and she made a "surprise" for me in the bath. Trust me this isn't the kind of "surprise" that you want to receive! She has never done this before and I wasn't quite sure what to do. I pulled her out of the water and rushed her to the other bath tub. She was crying and angry as I showered her little bum off! I had to clean up her "surprise" and clorox the tub and the toys in the tub! Thanks Reagan for such a nice surprise. Please don't surprise me ever again!
5 comments:
I don't like those suprises either, but at least you had some nice suprises over Valentine's Day weekend!
haha. Kasey and I are busting up at your "surprise" story!!! Brielle only did that once in the tub, but lucky me...she did it in a hotel pool and we were the only ones in it, so there was no one else to blame!!! Good times! Also, those strawberries look divine!!! I am jealous of those!
Oh gosh, I love those surprises!! Alyssa was our little "surprise" giver! Love the chocolates by the way. YUM!
What a romantic evening at the hospital on Valentine's Day :). But everything else looked so sweet - way to go Sterling!
I will never bathe in a hotel bath again thanks to Katie's comment.
Post a Comment