Monday, September 5, 2011

Cousin Love

 Here are a couple of the projects we have done.  The holiday skirt still needs lace....Love the yellow pants.  Knit was great to sew with.  I wish it was easier to find.

 I bought the cream headband and Sandi made the black one!  LOVE them.  Hopefully Reagan will wear them.
 Random photo of Ster and I.  We rarely get to go out and this was a night we went out before Reagan and I left for Utah.
 Brielle and Reagan love each other.  They are partners in crime.  When Reagan wakes up in the morning the first thing she asks for is Brielle.  Brielle told Reagan she loved her and that she was her cousin and best friend :)  Melts my heart.  At least they have each other since neither one has been able to have a sibling that they can share things with.

2 comments:

stalker sarah said...

The girls are so cute! And you are so good at sewing! I'm jealous!

Meagan Zastrow said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun and getting a lot done. I love the clothes, so cute.