Reagan was enjoying one of the cookies that the family sent us.
I went to the store to buy preschool supplies for Reagan and I told her I would buy her some new crayons. When we got home the crayons were broken in the box and she was really upset. I decided to let her try out the markers I bought for preschool. As you can tell she was really enjoying herself. She had it all over her face and hands. Good thing it was washable-even though it was still hard to wash off!
Eat your heart out Persnickety! We have been doing a bunch of sewing and these are the pants I made for Brielle and Reagan. They turned out really cute! I will post more pics soon.
Since we have been in Utah we have enjoyed going to Seven Peaks, Sewing and playing, and today we went to Swiss Days. We went early so we could see the parade. It was a beautiful day. The girls left early with grandma and grandpa and Sandi, Christina and I walked around all of the booths.
1 comments:
I am so jealous! I really want to go to Swiss Days one of these years. My Aunt and Uncle live in Midway so I hear all about how great it is from my cousins!! I want to see all the things you got!!
Post a Comment