Monday, January 23, 2012

What You Mean to Me




  Here are some of the things that she has said lately...
"can daddy come play at our house"
R loves Dora and Diego.  Everyday she wants to watch Diego.  She asked me for something recently and I gave it to her.  She politely told me, "gracias".  Thank you Dora for teaching my child to speak spanish!
I made a blanket the other day.  I asked Reagan if she wanted to see it so she could tell me if she liked it or not.  She said, "let me smell it"!  This is hilarious in our family because we are blanky sniffers.  All of us have enjoyed having a blanket even as an adult and smelling your blanket is part of the greatness of having one.
We went to see Beauty and the Beast in 3d.  R looked so cute in her little 3d glasses.  About half way through she wanted to take of the glasses.  I told her she would see better if she wore them.  She told me that Princesses don't wear glasses.  Since then she has told me various other things that princesses don't do like take naps or eat certain foods...
R is loving preschool on Thursdays and Dance on Mondays.  Her vocabulary grows all the time.  The other day in the car she was telling Sterling and I that big girls don't go potty in their pants....you have to tell me when you need to go potty!!! (I wonder where she heard that from?)

3 comments:

nanadover said...

What a cute little bug...and smart too! You two are awesome parents! Hug!

Krista said...

She is smart and soo cute!

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

What a little glamour girl in all of those fancy frocs!!! :-) I can't wait to see my favorite niece in the whole wide world!!!