Thursday, February 25, 2010

Coming Along

My first attempt at making a dress. I took a class with Meagan and we are learning how to make a cute little dress. It will have a belt in the middle and a ruffle at the bottom.
Reagan plays with cheerios on her tray-she holds them up to her mouth but doesn't quite get most of them in there. Cheerios are about one of the only solids that she will even eat.
My room is coming along....you can see the one wall that I painted next to the other one that is not painted yet.
It looks really good. The hooks are not drilled yet because I thought it would be easier to paint the trim without the hooks in it.
Funny picture of Reagan and Jenna. They were watching a little episode of Dora for the first time and they liked it because they were singing songs!

1 comments:

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

haha, I like that last picture, it is funny!!!! Why do kids like their "shows" so much?! Your room looks awesome, and the dress is going to be super cute!! You rock!!!