Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Won't You Be Mine....

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day from the cutest valentine around!!!!
Reagan was so cute last night when Sterling got home from work. She was kneeling on her knees and as soon as she saw him she started bouncing up and down and smiling HUGE...she couldn't wait for him to come over and pick her up.
Today we got a couple inches of snow so of course everyone was freaking out! I shoveled the driveway this morning and enjoyed the winter weather....I really am sick of winter though and wishing for the sun. Some of the things that keep me pushing through winter...

LOOKING forward to:
Utah
Cruise

4 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

She is soooo adorable! Love the outfit too!

Clay and Lisa said...

She is so cute. Glad you have a cruise to look forward too.

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

I choo choo choose Reagan to be my Valentine!!!!!

Krista said...

She is such a happy little girl. Alywas brings a smile.