So we started our project upstairs in the guest room and it is slowly coming along. It is hard to tell what it will look like in the end when we are at this stage but I am excited about it.

The bead board is going all the way around the room from the ceiling down about 4 feet. It will have trim around it with wooden pegs every so many inches (haven't decided yet). I guess you could call it a shaker style bead board.


We put the upstairs railing together too.

Its coming along....still taking forever to freaking dry???? Any one know anything about oil based stains? It has been like 5 days now and it is still tacky.

2 comments:
Oil based stains take pretty much forever to dry here because it is so humid. We stained our banisters over Christmas, and it took over a week for them to not feel sticky anymore. Yours look great by the way!
Wow, you are amazing!!!! Seriously! I just showed Kasey and he wants you to teach me your skills!! That beadboard is going to be so cute!! It already looks great!
Post a Comment