Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Weekend


Me and my girl hanging out watching baby noah!!!!
This is a picture of the new color on the railing....I haven't finished it yet.
This is a picture from dinner Friday night. The Rosenhan's were there too, but my camera battery died right after this picture.We had a lot of fun Valentine's Weekend. We went to Tachibana's in Lexington for sushi and japanese food with the Zastrow's and Rosenhan's. We also went and saw the movie Dear John. Saturday night Sterling and I worked on the stair railing. Sunday we went over to the Hunsaker's and Rob and Sterling made dinner for Lyndsay and I. We got few inches of snow over the last couple of days and it has been really cold.
Here is a picture of the new balusters that we put in. I sawed out all of the old white ones and we stripped the stain on the railing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the railing! Sounds like a great Valentine's weekend. I love that first picture of you and Reagan.

Krista said...

Your house always looks so cute. Glad you enjoyed your v-day. I love the picture of the girls. That smile of hers, oh my goodness!

Meagan Zastrow said...

The railing looks great!